Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Pregnancy Accessories Shopping Online

Yesterday we were out again shopping! Tops is not a problem for me at the moment, they still fit me, only I needed couple of trousers since my baby bump is getting really bigger every week! My old trousers still do fit on legs section but not from hips to zip. That trousers at the bottom end, I bought 2 pairs with different colors, and since I like the top, so I decided to buy as well.

So I decided to buy some online. I bought some from Amazon and some from Mothercare...

Plus some essentials of pregnant women especially STRETCH MARK CREAM which I believe I needed it, got this idea from Rose of Rose's Obstacles and Glories, thanks a lot sister for the tip, also Prenatal Fitness DVD so I will be doing some exercise soon as soon as I get it.



Align Center



1 comment:

Maus said...

weird things here sis
i asked my ob about lotion for stretch mark she told me ,,di daw sya naniwala about lotion for stretch mark,,just used baby oil....wahhh...kaya hilo ang lola mo