Saturday, March 14, 2009

I Was Suffering From Extremely Agonizing Headache

I decided to have worked for only half day last Friday, as headache I had was almost unbearable! It was mainly because of late working hours during the past whole week, though I was working slowly, but I was convinced based on my past Malaria experiences, THAT I'VE HAD and was so sad to might have been attacked again, I was quite worried though...

Had spoken with hubby, advised me to go straight to our camp clinic to confirm what was causing my pains, but I strongly disagreed that I didn't bother to go. I thought would just have been due to pregnancy plus have been working so late.... Friday has gone through without visiting our doctor, for the reason being - I DIDN'T WANT TO TAKE ANY MALARIA MEDICINE otherwise WILL LOOSE MY BABY AGAIN, I was so emotional and had to cry and cry and cry.

Here came Saturday, I was even more in pain and it was on and off! The thought of TAKING MEDICINES stopped me from seeing our resident doctor. Everyone thought that I had malaria though...

I said to hubby I'd rather suffer than to loose our baby again...So I didn't take any medicine at all even pain killers.....

No comments: