These tips brought to me by Babies R Us Shopping for Mums-to-be, and this is where I am going to buy most stuffs for my baby as soon as I start.
1) Personal Shopper Service - A FREE service which I could make an appointment or simply visit the nearest store to get guaranteed satisfaction from their knowledgeable, highly trained advisors on all baby purchases.
2) On-line Shopping - shop from the comfort at home, and for quick shopping I can just simply key in the reference number from the catalog in the search box to see directly the product I want.
3) Free Expert, Friendly Advice Leaflets - all the tips and guide on how to use baby stuffs especially for first time mums....
4) Bottle Warning Service - they help too..
5) Fully equipped (private) changing facilities - what a delight!
6) Free Baby Gift List - It's absolutely free! by making one, I can inform my families or friends who wanted to buy something for my baby - a list where they can access anytime.
7) Delivery Service Online - they deliver to our home for FREE upon spending £150 or more online.
8) FREE Mother and Baby Club Membership - by joining the club it'd allow me to SAVE ££££ on all essential purchases.
9) Gold Card Savings - I can receive up to 50% of my total spending back in money off coupons when I apply and use card for my purchases.
10) Gift Cards - an ideal gift to someone else.
As of the moment, I am busy reading books and magazines for tips and ideas of having a healty pregnancy.
Fish and Potatoes for Dinner - This is what we had last night for dinner. Simple yet so yummy.... Each we've had 2 pieces of prepared and marinated Tilapia (oven cooked) and sliced boile...
7 years ago